Submissions are NOW OPEN for Zompire 2014 through FilmFreeway!
Brian — Thu, 2014-06-19 14:31
- Early bird Deadline: June 30, 2014 (Music videos only $5, shorts $15, features $20)
- Regular Deadline: July 31, 2014 (Music videos $5, shorts $20, features $26)
- Late Deadline: August 18, 2014 (Music videos $10, shorts $26, features $35)
- Extended Deadline: September 5, 2014 (Music videos $10, shorts $32, features $40)
- Notification Date: September 12, 2014
- SUBMIT YOUR FILM NOW! (the earlier the better!)
Have a short film, feature-length movie, or music video that features Zombies, Vampires, Mummies, Ghosts, or other members of the Undead? Send it our way through FilmFreeway! FilmFreeway is the modern, slick, platform for submitting movies to all kinds of festivals. FilmFreeway features Crystal-clear high-def on-line screeners (not the usual dark, blocky, low-res screeners that other service uses) with streamlined submissions to currently over 700 festivals (including nearly 150 festivals that feature horror films). It's easy to use, free to sign up, integrates with your password-protected screener on Vimeo or YouTube (or you can upload directly), and there is no extra charge for using on-line screeners (the other guys charge $3 per film, per festival submission for on-line screeners, and they suck)... it's built right in, which will save you a lot of dough. Plus, their pricing is much better for festivals, which means that we can charge smaller fees because we don't have to pay off massive "marketing" packages. It is literally built around the things we've all wanted from those other guys for years. We're proud to use FilmFreeway for our submission process, and, as a filmmaker, you'll love using it. It's so much easier.